Posse Grounds Park, 78.63 acres, is Sedona’s first park.
In the past this area was used as a staging ground for the Sheriff’s Posse. Today the park offers ten covered and landscaped ramadas that can be reserved for parties and special events, or just used as a place to sit and enjoy lunch. Adjacent to the ramada area is a large playground for children.
Posse Grounds Park also offers:
- two softball fields, lights available
- a multi-use grass field
- two tennis courts (lights available). One court is striped with four pickleball courts. The tennis net is always up and the pickleball nets can be made available to users. Courts are available first come, first served. If you are interested in playing pickleball with a group please see the USAPA website for current hours and days they play.
- fitness trail with four stations. See videos of each station on YouTube
- sand volleyball court
- basketball court, lights available
- Pavilion at Posse Grounds Park outdoor performance venue