Vendor Registration Fees
Join Sedona Fair Inc for the 12th annual Sedona WineFest
This is one of the largest wine festivals held in the State of Arizona. Featuring wineries from Northern and Southern Arizona. It is a two-day celebration, held in one great big circus tent, allowing for a weather proof event. Food, Art and Music AND Fun!
Please review the full details below.
If you have any questions contact Paula Woolsey, Event Coordinator at firstname.lastname@example.org
SEPMEMBER 25 & 26, 2021
11:00 AM – 5:00PM
525 POSSE GROUND RD, SEDONA, AZ 86336
WHAT WE’RE ASKING OF VENDORS:
- Staff to manage your 10′ x 10′ space for 2 days (2 people minimum)
- Bring your own tent/canopy/popup, table, chairs, linens, décor, ice and company merchandising items
- Provide a high-resolution company logo.
- Your efforts towards marketing this event to your email contacts, social media and website.
WHAT’S PROVIDED TO YOU:
- Promotions and Marketing by Sedona Fair Inc and Cellar Door Unhinged LLC
- Rack Cards and digital posters to engage your own audiences.
- Indoor space provided; for your 10’ x 10’ tent/popup/canopy (unless otherwise notified your tent will be set up in the big tent). You may request an outdoor space for your tent if you would prefer.
- Staff badges, discounted wine tasting glasses and tasting tickets for staff working the event.
$300.00 – $310.00